Terms & Conditions
For the best rates, Use our online booking form or call us direct.
Covid - 19 Additional Information for your Safety
* Guests can check in from 4:00pm until 9.00pm, however if you require later, please contact us and we will do out best to accommodate you. It may not be possible to allow early check in during these unprecedented times.
* Hand Sanitiser will be available at the entrance which we would encourage guests to use upon arrival. I look forward to welcoming you but will keep my distance whilst showing you around the property and to your room.
* Cushions, throws, rugs, hair dryers and tissues have been removed from all bedrooms.
* During this period of high risk, for stays of more than one consecutive night and to respect your personal space, we will service your room following the second night of your stay, and alternate days thereafter. If you require this more frequently or not at all during your stay please let me know.
* Additional towels, tea, coffee etc will be available upon request. Fresh milk is provided, again on request.
* We will continue to offer freshly cooked breakfast but will ask you upon arrival what you would like. Unfortunately we can no longer offer our buffet of cereal/fruit/yoghurt and juice. However, these can also be pre ordered the night before.
* We can accommodate two rooms for breakfast in our dining room to allow the recommended social distancing of 2 meters, and would therefore ask you to advise us of your preferred timing in order to maintain this.
* it is also with regret that we cannot offer our lounge for residents unless they are one group.
* Area attraction leaflets have been removed however, there is an information laminated booklet in each bedrooms which is sanitised after each guest departure.
* Crooksmill is a no smoking premises, however, outdoor seating is available in our garden to smoke or just relax, but we would remind guests if they are not in the same group to social distance.
* There will be on-going cleaning of all public areas.
* Please cancel any booking if you have any coronavirus symptoms.
* If a guest shows any coronavirus symptoms whilst here, for the safety of other guests and ourselves, we will ask you to leave immediately.
* Any guests that become unwell within 14 days of departure are required to self isolate, or seek medical attention.
* Any reservation cancellations or amendments should be made at least 48 hours prior to check-in date. Failure to cancel a room before this will incur a charge equal to the full price of the stay, unless we are able to re-let the room.
Cancellation on the day or 'no-shows' will be charged the full room rate.
* Guests are kindly requested to vacate their rooms by 10.30am. We would ask that you leave a window open in your room prior to departure to allow ventilation before we clean, thank you.
* Unfortunately we are not able to accept pets, its not because we don't like them but we feel it could be a problem for other guests.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We will review and amend as appropriate, if the situation changes.